- Modern and Well Maintained 3 Bedroom Storey & Half House only a short distance from Dingle Town
- Excellent Views of Dingle Harbour
- Convenient to many amenities in Dingle Town incl. Supermarkets, Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs
- Approximately 2 minute walk from Dingle Town Centre
- Fully Enclosed Back Garden
- Double Glazed PVC Windows & Solid Wooden Front Door
- Patio Area at rear.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Fibre Broadband available nearby
- Only a 15 min. drive from Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & a short walk from Pitch & Putt
Modern and Well Maintained 3 Bedroom Storey & Half House only a short distance from Dingle Town Centre The property enjoys excellent views overlooking Dingle Harbour and has its own back garden. The development is completed to a very good standard and within walking distance of Dingle Town Centre. Accommodation comprises of Entrance Hallway, Toilet, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining, on the Ground Floor. The First Floor consists of 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite with Walk-In-Wardrobe) and a Bathroom. The property is being sold with furnishings. Total
Approaching Dingle Town from the main Tralee to Dingle Road (N86), you approach the first roundabout; take the 2nd exit and continue up the hill passing the turn off to John Street; approaching the 2nd roundabout, take the 2nd exit and you are entering the Gortonora housing estate; take the 1st turn off to the left as you are entering this estate and the house is the 2nd last on your right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
BER No :100103084
Energy Performance Indicator: 125.47 kWh/m2/yr
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.