- Private & Peaceful location
- Conveniently located less than c. 2 miles from Dingle Town & c. 1 mile from Ventry Village & Beach
- Situated on c. 0.33 acre
- Solid Fuel Heating
- Mains Water Supply & Septic Tank
- Mini Orchard at rear of plot which includes Apple & Pear Trees
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Ventry Village & Dingle Town
- External Storage Shed at Gable End of House
- Double & Single Glazed Wooden Windows & Doors
- All Rooms are South Facing
Traditional two storey house situated in a private and peaceful location which is located just off the back road to Ventry is convenient to both Ventry Village & Dingle Town. The property includes a mini orchard includes apple and pear trees. It is situated on approx. ⅓ acre is in need of some modernisation. Accommodation comprises of Ground Floor: Kitchen/Dining Area, Living Room & Bathroom. 1st Floor comprises of a Landing & 3 Bedrooms. - All rooms are south facing. Total Area of House: C. 70 m² (755 sq. ft.)
As you are leaving Dingle on the coast road towards Ventry you pass the Petrol Station & Graveyard on left hand side at Milltown and continue over the hill, take the first turn off to the right approximately 150 yards down this hill which is known as Lady`s Cross. Continue on this road for approximately ½ mile continuing past a set of crossroads heading for Ventry: take the next immediate turn off to your left: continue up this road and the property is the 2nd house on the left hand side after an agricultural building.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.