- C. 12¼ Acres of Agricultural Lands
- Boundaries well defined
- Excellent views of Brandon Bay & the surrounding countryside
- Just a short distance to Brandon Village, Beach & Pier
- Maps available upon request
- Can be purchased in one or more lots
- Public & Private Water Supply
- Approx 12 miles from Dingle Town, 5 miles to Castlegregory Village, 3 miles to Cloghane Vil
- Only a short drive to the Stradbally Golf Links Course
C. 12¼ acres of Mixed Quality Agricultural Pasture at Teer, Brandon. The lands are conveniently located less than ½ miles from Brandon Village. The lands also enjoy excellent views of the surrounding countryside and of Brandon Bay. The lands are only a short distance to Brandon Village. The holding is laid out in five different plots and can either be purchased in its entirety or in lots. Maps available upon request.
B. Lot 1: Lands comprising of c. 3 Acres SALE AGREED
C. Lot 2: Lands comprising of c. 3.7 Acres SALE AGREED
D. Lot 3: Lands comprising of c. 3.6 Acres SALE AGREED
E. Lot 4: Lands comprising of c. 1.23 Acres SALE AGREED
F. Lot 5: Lands comprising of c. 0.74 Acres SALE AGREED
As you approach Brandon Village from the Cloghane direction passing the Halla Le Chéile Community Hall and over the Hump Back Bridge, take a right turn at the next Crossroads (known locally as Teer Cross): continue on towards Brandon and the first plot is a short distance down this road on the right hand side. For the remaining plots, continue on and taking the next left turn up towards Lisnakealwee, the remaining plots are a short distance up this road on either side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.