- Traditional Stone Built House in excellent condition
- Full Fibre Broadband available for connection from Eir
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Shop, Church, O Connors Pub & Restaurant
- Only a short drive to Fermoyle & Cappagh Beach
- Detached Garden Shed
- Excellent views of Brandon Bay, Brandon Estuary & the Surrounding Countryside
- Direct Foreshore Access
- Approx 9 miles from Dingle Town, 4 miles to Castlegregory Village & c. 3 miles to Brandon
- Only a short drive to the Stradbally Golf Links Course
- Situated on the Dingle Way & Wild Atlantic Way
Traditional Style 2 Storey House in excellent condition for sale in Cloghane Village. This former schoolhouse enjoys panoramic views of Brandon Bay & Estuary & also has direct foreshore access. It would make an ideal home, holiday home or alternatively could be used for investment purposes as it is located on the popular tourist routes of the Wild Atlantic Way and the Dingle Way. Accommodation comprises of a Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of a Landing, 3 Bedrooms, a Toilet and a Shower Room.
Passing through Cloghane Village on the main road to Brandon, take the 2nd right turn immediately after O` Connor`s Guesthouse/Bar: continue down to the end of the laneway and the property is the last house on this laneway.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.