- Detached Private Residence with Historical Recently Renovated Traditional Stone Built Outhouses
- Situated on a spacious site comprising of approximately 1.6 acres
- Well Mature & Maintained Gardens which includes a Mini-Orchard, Vegetable Patch & Dog Shelter
- Traditional Recently Renovated Stone Built Outhouses Serviced with Electric & Water
- Private, Peaceful & Scenic Location
- Approximately 3½ miles from Dingle Town Centre
- Orchard includes Tress such as Native Oak, Black Alder, Mountain Ash & Sycamore
- Security Alarm
- Fibre Broadband available nearby
- Joint Agent: DNG WH Giles, Tralee.
Modern Spacious Detached Residence which is in excellent condition and situated on 1.6 acres of manicured and well maintained grounds with restored Historical Traditional Stone Built Outhouses at the rear of the property which could be used for a variety of purposes. The main Residence which was built in 2005, enjoys excellent countryside views. Accommodation comprises of a Hallway, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, Sunroom, Living Room, Bedroom & Bathroom on the Ground Floor. The First Floor comprises of a Landing, 3 Bedrooms (2 ensuite) & a Hot Press. The Total Area of the Main Residence comprises of c. 217 m² (2335 sq. ft.). Area of Traditional Out-Houses: c. 102 m² (1107 sq. ft.)
Leaving Dingle on the coast road, you will approach Milltown roundabout. Continue straight out taking the Feoghnach road for about 3 miles passing Glens National School. As you approach Glens Bridge, AKA An Droichead Bán, take an immediate left turn at this bridge and continue down this road and the house is the 2nd house on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
Energy Performance Indicator: 148.14 kWh/m2/yr
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.