- Modern & Well Maintained Private Residence
- Excellent Views of Smerwick Harbour, The Mount Brandon Range & the Surrounding Countryside
- Situated in a Private Estate of 6 Detached Homes
- Site Area: c. 0.86 acres approximately.
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Ballyferriter Village which boasts an array of bars
- Approximately 3 miles from Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & Clubhouse
- Only a short drive (c. 2 miles) from Ventry Village & the Blue Flag Ventry Beach
- Regular Local Link Bus Service to and from Dingle, Ventry, Ballyferriter & Dunquin
- Detached Garden Shed at rear
- Fibre Broadband available
Modern, Spacious Detached Home which enjoys excellent views overlooking Smerwick Harbour & the surrounding countryside. Situated in a Private Estate of 6 Detached Homes, this house is in excellent turn-key condition. Conveniently located only a 10 minute drive from Dingle Town, it's also only a short distance from the Villages of Ballyferriter & Ventry. Accommodation comprises on the Ground Floor of a Hallway, Kitchen, Dining, TV Room, Living Area, Utility Room, Bathroom, 4 Bedrooms (2 Ensuite) & a Hot Press. The 1st Floor includes a Landing, 1 Bedrooms (Ensuite), a Store Room & an Office. The house is being sold fully furnished.
Passing through Ventry Village take a right turn for Ballyferriter: Continue on this road for approximately 2 miles passing the brow of the hill and heading towards Ballyferriter: as you approach the 1st bend on the road, take a right turn into an Estate of 5 houses and the house is the 2nd house on the right hand side as you enter the estate.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
BER No :112839428
Energy Performance Indicator: 172.05 kWh/m2/yr
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.