- Excellent views of The Mount Brandon Range & the surrounding countryside
- Excellent Layout & Condition Throughout
- Situated on a spacious c. 0.57 acre site
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Carrig Church, Ballydavid Village which includes 2 Bars
- Stylish Design & completed to a very good standard
- Double Glazed Golden Oak PVC Windows & Doors
- Only a short stroll to local Rugby Pitch & a short distance to the long sandy Muirioch beach
- Public Water Supply & Biocycle Treatment Unit
- Approximately 9 miles from Dingle Town & 1 mile from Ballydavid Village
- Fibre Broadband available nearby
Modern, Stylish Detached Residence with Attic Accommodation and which enjoys excellent views of the Mount Brandon Range. Built in c. 2003, this turn-key residence is conveniently located to many amenities in the nearby area incl. Carraig Church & the long sandy Muiríoch Beach. It is also located only c. 1 mile from Ballydavid Village which has 2 Pubs/Restaurant and Pier. Accommodation includes an Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, Toilet, Living Room, Corridor, 3 Bedroom (2 ensuite) & Bathroom on the Ground Floor. The First Floor comprises of a TV Room & a 4th Bedroom.
As you are travelling from Carrig Church towards Muiríoch Village, the property is the first house on the left hand side of the main road immediately before the Rugby Pitch.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.