- Exceptional Panoramic views of Dingle Bay, Inch Beach, Castlemaine Harbour & Iveragh Peninsula
- Situated on c. 11.7 Acres
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors.
- Only a short distance from the well known Inch Beach (Blue Flag)
- The Inch Beach amenity is ideal for swimming, sunbathing, kayaking, surfing/windsurfing
- Convenient to all the local amenities, incl. Local Church, Foley's Bar, The Strand Hotel
- Annascaul Village (3 miles) Dingle Town (16 miles), Tralee (20 miles), Killarney (25 miles)
A once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a detached traditional cottage in a private and peaceful area of the Dingle Peninsula. The cottage, which is perched on the hillside above Inch on the Dingle Way hiking route, enjoys stunning panoramic views of Inch Beach, Castlemaine Harbour, Dingle Bay & The Iveragh Peninsula. It is situated on approximately 11.7 acres and is in need of substantial renovation. The property is convenient to many amenities in the local area including Foley's Bar, The Strand Hotel, Sammy's Restaurant and the Blue Flag Inch Beach, which is only a 10 minute walk away.
Leaving Inch Beach heading in the Killarney direction, you take the turn off to the left before Foleys Pub: Continue up the hill towards Lougher, Annascaul for approximately ¾ mile until you approach a Y Junction on the road: take a U turn off the road at this junction and continue up this country tar cul-de sac road and property is at the very end of this roadway.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.