- Spectacular Views of The Blasket Islands, Atlantic Ocean, Dunmore Head Mt. Eagle & Dunquin Village
- Property includes a number of Traditional Stone Built Sheds
- Approx 10 miles from Dingle Town Centre, 4 Miles to Ventry & 3 miles to Ballyferriter
- Large field situated adjacent to the property
- Situated on a Spacious Elevated site of approximately 0.80 acre
- Convenient to many amenities in the area incl. Krugers Pub, Dunquin Pier & Ferry
- Both Double Glazed PVC & Single Glazed Wooden Windows
- Public Water & Septic Tank
Traditional Quaint House situated on an elevated site of approximately 0.80 acre with exceptional views of The Great Blasket, Dunmore Head, The Atlantic Ocean, Mt. Eagle & Dunquin Village,. There are also a number of traditional stone built outhouses on the property which may be suitable for a variety of uses. The property which is in need of some modernisation consists of a Hallway, Kitchen, Living/Dining Room, Shower Room, Back Kitchen, Bathroom & 4 Bedrooms (Incl. 1 Loft Bedroom). Total Area: C. 114m² (1229 sq. ft.)
Driving through Dunquin Village heading towards Ballyferriter Village, take a right turn at the first crossroad junction (opposite the turn off for the Great Blasket Interpretive Centre). Continue up the hill and take the 1st turn off to the right: continue down this laneway and the house is the 2nd house on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.