- C. 25 Acres of Agricultural Lands
- C. 11 Acres of Commonage (Nett)
- Can be purchased in its entirety or separately
- Boundaries well defined
- Private Water Supply
- Excellent views of Castlemaine Harbour & the surrounding countryside
- Approx 2½ km from Boolteens Village, 3 km to Castlemaine Village, 12km to Tralee
- Just a short distance to the villages of Boolteens & Castlemaine
- Access to main Lands via a Right-of-Way
C. 25 acres of Mixed Quality Agricultural Pasture & Commonage at Farna, Castlemaine. The lands are conveniently located approximately 1½ miles from Boolteens Village. The lands also enjoy excellent views of the surrounding countryside and of Castlemaine Harbour. The lands are only a short distance to Castlemaine Village. The holding is laid out in two different plots and can either be purchased in its entirety or in lots. Maps available upon request.
As you are leaving Boolteens Village in the direction from Castlemaine, you take a left just beside the Anvil Bar in the Village: Continue up this road for 2½ km approximately passing a partially complete dwelling and the property is on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.