- C. 15½ Acres of Good Quality Agricultural Lands
- Can be purchased in one or more lots
- Boundaries well defined
- Public Water Supply
- Excellent views of Dingle Bay & the Surrounding Countryside
- Approximately 7 miles from Dingle Town, 3 miles to Ventry Village
- Convenient located to many amenities in the area incl. Quinn's Pub & Ventry Community Hall
- Foreshore Access: used as a location for filming scenes of the movie 'Ryan's Daughter'.
- Only a short drive from Ventry Village & the Blue Flag Ventry Beach
- Situated on a prominent position on the Wild Atlantic Way
C. 15½ acres of Good Quality Agricultural Pasture at Fahan, Ventry. The lands are conveniently located approximately 3 miles from Ventry Village on the renowned Slea Head Drive and on a prominent position of the Wild Atlantic Way. The lands also enjoy excellent views of Dingle Bay and the surrounding countryside. The land holding is laid out in a single plot and can either be purchased either in its entirety or in lots. There is also a detached traditional stone built shed situated just a short distance away. Map available upon request.
Passing Ventry Village on the coast road and heading towards Slea Head, you pass the Church, Shop & Pub at the cross roads at Ard a Bhóthair: continuing on towards Slea Head you pass a local primary school on the right hand side of the public road and continuing on for another half mile approximately that the lands are on both sides of the public road immediately before Dunbeg Fort on the left and the Stonehouse Restaurant on the right.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.