- 20 Bedroom (All Ensuite) Guesthouse with a Fully Licenced Bar/Large Function Room & Restaurant
- 12 Spacious 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottages
- Clean Full 7 Day License
- Situated on approximately 9 acres overlooked by the Slieve Mish Mountains
- Approximately 1 mile from Blennerville & 2 mile from Tralee Town Centre.
- Within a short distance from Tralee and Castlegregory Golf Clubs
- Oil Fired Central Heating in The Mountain Lodge with Electric in Cottages
- Mains Water Supply & Septic Tank
- 3 Phase Power Supply
- Property can be sold with vacant possession
Located at the gateway to the Dingle Peninsula, the Mountain Lodge and Cottage Complex which enjoys exceptional views overlooking Tralee Bay includes 20 Bedrooms (all Ensuite), a Fully Licensed Bar/Restaurant/Large Function Room along with 12 spacious self-catering cottages. Situated on the Wild Atlantic Way just a short distance from Tralee town just off the main Tralee to Dingle Road (N86), this is a rare and unique opportunity to acquire this former guesthouse which hasn't been in operation for a number of years and develop it into something special. It would require some modernisation in order to bring it back to it's former glory. It is also situated on a spacious 9 acre site which offers scope for further development and expansion.
As you leave Tralee heading for Dingle on the N86 passing O` Shea`s Service Station at Blennerville and continuing for approximately 1 mile, the property is on the left hand side of the main road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
BER No :800845059
Energy Performance Indicator: 852.66 kWh/m2/yr
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.