- Exceptional Views of the Waterfront, Dingle Harbour & Marina
- Private off Street Car Parking available at Front & Rear of Residence
- Garage attached to gable end of house & Basement situated in main house
- Approximately 2 minute walk from Dingle Town Centre
- Front & Back Garden
- Convenient to many amenities in Dingle Town incl. Supermarkets, Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs, Clubs etc
- Back Entrance to the property
- Access to the flat roof via the Landing
- Only a 15 min. drive from Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & a short walk from Pitch & Putt
- Triple & Double Glazed PVC Windows & Doors
A once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a Detached Dormer Style Residence in heart Dingle Town overlooking the Waterfront, Marina & Harbour. The house is centrally located to all amenities in the Town. The house which is in good condition and well maintained also enjoys a back entrance to the property. It would be an ideal townhouse or alternatively it could be used for development or investment purposes. The Ground Floor includes a Hallway, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Back Kitchen, Utility, Bedroom & Shower Room. The First Floor comprises of Landing, 3 Bedrooms, Toilet and a Bathroom. There is also a Garage attached to the gable end of the house along with a Basement in the main house.
This house is situated on the Quay Road opposite the Marina adjacent to the Dingle Aquarium.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.