- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Shop, O Connors Pub in Cloghane Village
- Only a short drive to Fermoyle Beach
- Fibre Broadband available directly outside front door
- Patio Area at rear
- Approx 9 miles from Dingle Town, 5 miles to Castlegregory & 3 miles to Brandon Village
- Situated on the Dingle Way & Wild Atlantic Way
- Only a short drive to the Stradbally Golf Links Course
- Detached Shed being sold with the property
- Natural Stone Faced Front Wall
- Excellent views of Brandon Bay & the Surrounding Countryside
Traditional Style 2 Storey Terraced House for sale in Cloghane Village. This former pub which also enjoys a rear access would make an ideal home, holiday home or alternatively could be used for investment purposes as it is located on the popular tourist routes of the Wild Atlantic Way and the Dingle Way. There is also a detached stone shed being sold along with this property which is a short stroll from the main property. Accommodation comprises of a Hallway, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Hallway & Toilet on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of a Landing, 4 Bedrooms and a Bathroom.
Passing through Cloghane Village on the main road to Brandon, the property is on the left hand side just beyond O` Connors Bar & Guesthouse
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.