- Spectacular Panoramic views of Ferriter's Cove, The Blasket Islands & Atlantic Ocean
- Approximately 2 miles from Ballyferriter Village and 10 miles from Dingle Town.
- Béal Bán Beach only a short drive away
- Single Glazed Aluminium Windows & Doors
- Public Water & Septic Tank
- Approximately 400m from 18 Hole Links Course & Clubhouse which includes a Bar/Restaurant
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Ballyferriter Village which boasts an array of bars & r
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Situated on approximately 1 acre.
- Fibre Broadband Available nearby
Spacious Residence situated on an elevated location which enjoys spectacular panoramic views Ferriter's Cove, The Blasket Islands, Atlantic Ocean, Cruach Marthain, The Brandon Mountain Range, The Three Sisters, Sibéal Head & Tower. The property which is in need of some modernisation is also only a short stroll from the Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Links Course & Clubhouse which includes a Bar/Restaurant. Accommodation includes a Kitchen/Living/Dining Area, Separate Living Room, 2 Bedrooms (1 ensuite), Bathroom, Utility & Garage.
Passing the Dun an Oir Apartment & Chalet Complex you will approach a T junction with the golf course/clubhouse signalled for the right. Take a left turn at this T junction and continue along up the hill along this country tar road and the property is the last house on the left hand side of the road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.