- Excellent views of The Mount Brandon Range & the surrounding countryside
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Ballyferriter & Ventry Village's which boasts an array
- Double Glazed PVC Windows and Wooden Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Approx 4 mile from Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & Clubhouse
- Private & Peaceful Location
- Situated on approximately ¼ acre
- Fibre Broadband Available Nearby
- Approx 8 miles from Dingle Town, 2 miles from Ballyferriter Village , 2 miles to Ventry
- Well Mature & Maintained Gardens.
Traditional and very well maintained bungalow with attic accommodation situated in a private and peaceful setting which enjoys excellent views of the Mt. Brandon Range & the surrounding countryside. The property which was renovated in recent years is located approximately halfway between Ballyferriter & Ventry and is also only a short drive to Dunquin. Accommodation comprises of a Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Shower Room, Hallway, 2 Bedrooms on the Ground Floor. There is 1 Loft Bedroom along with a Loft Office area off one of the other Bedrooms.
Passing through Ventry Village continue on the coast road until you reach Ard a Bhóthair. Take a right turn at the crossroads at Paudie O Shé Pub and drive up the Mám Clasach road: Continue straight up the hill and as you approach the top of the hill, take a turn off to the right and continue down this road and the property is the first house on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.