- Stunning views of surrounding countryside incl. Smerwick Harbour and the Mount Brandon Range
- Situated on c. ⅓ acre
- Conveniently located close to Beach, Pub, Primary School and Community Hall
- External Detached Storage Shed
- Private & Peaceful location
- Double Glazed PVC Windows & Solid Teak Front Door
- Stream running along rear boundary
- Mains Water Supply & Septic Tank
Traditional two storey house situated in a private and peaceful location which enjoys excellent views of Smerwick Harbour, The Mount Brandon Range & Surrounding Countryside. The property which is situated on approx. ⅓ acre is well maintained and also has a small traditional stone built storage shed at the rear of the property. The property is located approximately 9 miles from Dingle Town Centre and approximately 2½ miles from Ballydavid Village. Accom comprises of Ground Floor: Front Porch, Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Shower Unit & Toilet. 1st Floor comprises of a Landing, 3 Bedrooms & a Toilet.
Leaving Dingle travelling on the main road to Feoghnach/ Mount Brandon, you approach Feoghnach Primary School & Community Hall; continue past on the main road for a short distance until you reach An Cúinne Pub. Take a right turn at this point continuing over a bridge until you reach a T junction: take a left hand turn at this point and continue on this road up towards the top of the hill: take a right turn and continue down this country tar road and the property is the only house on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.