- Modern & Well Established Bed & Breakfast
- Modern Fully Equipped Catering Kitchen
- Approximately 8 miles from Dingle Town, 1 mile to Ballydavid Village
- Situated on the Wild Atlantic Way
- External Detached Storage Shed
- Featuring on the Georgina Campbell & Michelin Guides
- Unparalled, unrivalled and clear cut panoramic views of Smerwick Harbour, The Three Sisters and Th
- Only across the road from Duinín Pier
- Situated on a spacious c. 1 acre site
- For sale as a going concern or alternatively for private use
New to the market: An exceptional and rear opportunity to acquire this Modern & Well Established Bed & Breakfast situated on the western shores of the Dingle Peninsula and on one of the more established and scenic settings of the Wild Atlantic Way. Previously operating as a restaurant and featuring on the Georgina Campbell & Michelin Guides, the property which is in turn-key condition holds an excellent reputation for its quality food and can be purchased as a going concern or alternatively for private use. The 9 Bedroom (All Ensuite) Bed & Breakfast includes private residential quarters (3 Bedroom). It is being sold fully equipped with the majority of its contents. Situated on a large 1 acre site, it enjoys panoramic unobstructed views of Smerwick Harbour, The Three Sisters. & The Mount Brandon Range. Total Area: C. 250m² (2690 sq. ft.) Viewing highly recommended & STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Driving west from Dingle on the coast road you approach Milltown roundabout: Drive straight ahead taking the 2nd exit and continue constantly on the main road passing Feoghnach Primary and Community Hall on the right hand side and just a short distance ahead is An Cúinne Pub on the left hand side: Continue on the coast road until you approach An tSeana Ché (The Old Pier) Restaurant on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.