- Modern & Meticulously Maintained Private Residence
- Excellent Views of Ventry Harbour & the Surrounding Countryside
- Situated on 1 Acre approximately.
- Fibre Broadband available nearby
- Well mature and maintained gardens
- Only a short drive from Ventry Village & the Blue Flag Ventry Beach
- Only a short drive from Dingle Town
- Detached Garden Shed at rear
- Private & Peaceful Location
- Convenient located to many amenities in the area incl. Quinn's Pub, Ventry Community Hall, Post Of
Modern, Spacious Detached Home which enjoys excellent views overlooking Ventry Harbour & the surrounding countryside. This charming property which is meticulously maintained and in excellent turn-key condition is situated on a spacious 1 acre of manicured and very well maintained gardens. Conveniently located only a short distance from Ventry Village it would make an ideal family home. Accommodation comprises on the Ground Floor of a Hallway, Kitchen/Living Area, Utility Room, Toilet, Dining Room, Living Room, Sunroom and an Ensuite Bedroom. The 1st Floor includes a Landing, 3 Bedrooms (2 Ensuite) & a Bathroom.
Passing through Ventry Village take a right turn for Ballyferriter: Continue on this road for approximately ½ mile passing a bend on the road: the house is the 2nd on the left immediately after Dineen`s Garage.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
BER No :115186074
Energy Performance Indicator: 138.66 kWh/m2/yr
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.