- Exceptional Views of Dingle Harbour & Marina
- Convenient to many amenities in Dingle Town incl. Supermarkets, Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs, Clubs, P
- Detached Garden Shed
- Approximately 5 minute walk from Dingle Town Centre
- Only a 15 min. drive from Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & a short walk from Pitch & Putt
- Fully enclosed Stone Walled Garden with Electronic Security Gates
- Double Glazed Wooden Windows & Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Situated on a c. 0.35 acre
- Fibre Broadband available nearby
A once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a Modern Architect Designed Detached Residence on the outskirts of Dingle Town which commands exceptional views overlooking Dingle Harbour & Surrounding Countryside. The house which is only a short stroll from the Town Centre is in good condition and well maintained. This bright and spacious home sits on approximately 0.35 of an acre and it's enclosed natural stone walled garden with electronic security gates ensures that the home has a high level of privacy. Accommodation includes a Hallway, Boiler Room, Utility Room, Shower Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Living Room, 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite) & Shower Room.
Continuing up Main Street onto Upper Main Street, pass Barr na Sráide Bar & the old Dingle Hospital. Take the first right hand turn after the old hospital: The house is the first on the left hand side as you drive up this road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.