- Detached Cottage on the edge of Annascaul Village
- A short drive to the world renowned Blue Flag Inch Beach (c. 4 miles)
- Convenient to many amenities in Annascaul Village, incl. Primary School, Church, Shop, Pubs
- Approximately 15 mins. drive from Dingle Town and 25 mins. to Tralee & 30 mins. to Killarney
- Pre-Fabricated Structure
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent views of the Surrounding Countryside
- Situated on c. 0.10 acre site
- Glass House at Gable End
- Fibre Broadband available nearby
Detached Pre-Fabricated Cottage situated just a short stroll from Annascaul Village on the Dingle Peninsula. Situated on c. 0.10 acre, the cottage which is in need of renovation is convenient to all the amenities the Village has to offer incl. Primary School, Church, Shop, Pubs & Restaurants, Playground & Annascaul GAA Pitch. Accommodation comprises of Hallway, Kitchen/Living/Dining Room, 2 Bedrooms & a Shower Room.
Approaching Annascaul Village from the Dingle direction, take a right turn for Annascaul Post Office: passing the Post Office, the house is the 5th house on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
BER No :116686197
Energy Performance Indicator: 301.96 kWh/m2/yr
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.