- Approximately 63 acres of Top Quality Pasture
- Boundaries well defined
- Double Access via country tarred road
- Mains Water & Electric Power Supply
- Private, Peaceful & Scenic Location
- Approx 2 mile from Lispole Village & Less than 4 ½ miles to Annascaul Village
- Current Lease expiring on 31/12/2023
- Entitlements No: 23.72 with a net value of € 2892.18 Per Annum
- Existing Agricultural Facilities Include Cubicle Houses x 2 (22 & 26 cubicles)
- Electric Scraper x 2; 3 Bay Slatted Unit, c. 63,000 Lt. SlurryTank; Cattle Crush x 2, & Silage Bay
West Kerry's Finest……a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a prime agricultural land holding comprising of approximately 63 acres of top quality agricultural pasture situated in a private, peaceful & picturesque setting on the Dingle Peninsula. Located approximately 2 miles from Lispole Village, the property which is laid out in a single plot includes a number of agricultural sheds. Entitlements are also included in the sale. Map and further details available on request.
Passing through Lispole Village, take a right turn at Garrynadur Cross: continue up this road and take the first right turn immediately before the new Cemetery: continue straight down along this road heading towards the Quarry until you reach the crossroads: take a left turn at this junction and continue down the road a short distance and the farm is on the left hand side immediately after the Old Aglish cemetery.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.