- Excellent All Round Views of Dingle Bay & Surrounding Mountains & Countryside
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. shops, pub, church, petrol station, and beach among oth
- Situated on a spacious c. 0.69 acre site
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Approximately 1 mile to Minard Beach & Castle.
- Approximately 6 miles from Dingle Town, Less than 1 mile to Lispole Village.
- Two sets of Traditional Stone Built Outhouses included in the sale
- Single Glazed Aluminium Windows & Doors
Traditional Two Storey Farmhouse in need of renovation situated in an elevated and rural setting. The house is located on a spacious 0.69 acre site and enjoys excellent views of Dingle Bay & the surrounding countryside. Situated approximately 1 mile from Minard Beach & Castle, accommodation comprises of a Hallway, Kitchen/Dining Area & /Living Room on the Ground Floor. The First Floor comprises of a Landing, 4 Bedrooms & Bathroom. There are also a number of traditional stone built out houses included in the sale.
Passing through Lispole Village in the Tralee direction take the first right immediately before O` Sullivan`s Pub at Kates Cross at Garrynadur: Continue up this road until you approach a T Junction. Take a right turn at this junction and continue to the top of the hill. Take a right turn at the top of the hill and continue down this road until you arrive at the first crossroads. Take a left turn at the crossroads and head down the hill until you come upon a cemetery on the left hand side. The house is immediately after the cemetery on the left hand side of the road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.