- Modern & Well Established c. 40 seater Restaurant
- Modern Fully Equipped Catering Kitchen
- Beer & Wine License
- Unparalled, unrivalled and clear cut panoramic views of The Atlantic Ocean & The Three Sisters
- Excellent layout & condition throughout
- Only a short drive to the Ceann Sibéal Golf Course & Clubhouse
- Heating: Solar Panel/Geo-thermal & EV
- Situated on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Approximately 25 car parking spaces
- Lease Term: Flexible
An exceptional opportunity to run your own restaurant: Situated in a pivotal position on the western shores of the Dingle Peninsula & the Wild Atlantic Way this Modern & Well Established, Fully Equipped Restaurant enjoys panoramic and unobstructed views of The Atlantic Ocean, The Three Sisters. & The Mount Brandon Range. The restaurant which is in turn-key condition and which can cater for c. 40 patrons internally and an additional number externally holds an excellent reputation for its quality food.
Leaving Ballyferriter Village heading towards Dunquin on the main road, you pass Louis Mulcahy`s Pottery/Workshop and the Restaurant is just a short distance up this road on the right hand side.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.