- Modern & Well Established c. 40 seater Restaurant
- Beer & Wine License
- Excellent layout & condition throughout
- Heating: Solar Panel/Geo-thermal & EV
- Approximately 25 car parking spaces
- Modern Fully Equipped Catering Kitchen
- Unparalled, unrivalled and clear cut panoramic views of The Atlantic Ocean & The Three Sisters
- Only a short drive to the Ceann Sibéal Golf Course & Clubhouse
- Situated on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Lease Term: Flexible
An exceptional opportunity to run your own restaurant: Situated in a pivotal position on the western shores of the Dingle Peninsula & the Wild Atlantic Way this Modern & Well Established, Fully Equipped Restaurant enjoys panoramic and unobstructed views of The Atlantic Ocean, The Three Sisters. & The Mount Brandon Range. The restaurant which is in turn-key condition and which can cater for c. 40 patrons internally and an additional number externally holds an excellent reputation for its quality food and there are already a number of bookings taken for the 2023 season.
Leaving Ballyferriter Village heading towards Dunquin on the main road, you pass Louis Mulcahy`s Pottery/Workshop and the Restaurant is just a short distance up this road on the right hand side.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.