- Iconic & Historic Premises in the heart Dingle Town Centre
- Modern Digitised Equipped Cinema incl. Dolby Digital Surround Sound System
- Seating for 140 patrons on Ground Floor: Space for additional 60 patrons on overhead Balcony Area
- Alternative Use Development Potential
- Mains Water Supply & Mains Sewage
- Cinema being sold Fully Equipped
- Auditorium refurbished in 2012.
- Fireproofed to Industry Standards
- Situated on c. ⅓ acre.
- 3 Phase Power Supply
New to the market: The Iconic & Historic Phoenix Cinema located in the heart Dingle Town Centre. The property which is situated on a spacious ⅓ of an acre site may continue to be used as a cinema or may also have alternative use development potential. Zoned 'Town Centre' under the current Local Area Plan, the property enjoys double access points from both Dykegate Street & Avondale. The existing Auditorium has seating for 140 Patrons and its Balcony Area has the capacity for an additional 60 patrons. The Cinema is being sold Fully Equipped which includes a Modern Digitised Equipment incl. Dolby Digital Surround Sound System. Total Area of Building: C. 578 m² (6220 sq. ft.)
This property is situated on Dykegate Lane in Dingle Town Centre.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.