- Exceptional Panoramic Views of Dingle Bay & The Blasket Islands & Surrounding Countryside
- Situated on approximately 1 acre.
- Feature of a Natural Stream entering the Garden and running underground.
- Large Steel Cladded Shed/Garage (6.57m x 4.36m) which is serviced with Power Points
- Built c. 1991
- A short walk to Kinard Beach (c. 10 minute walk)
- Approximately 6 miles/ 10 minute drive from Dingle Town
- Private & Peaceful location
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Being sold with contents
Exceptional Residence perched on a large elevated c.1 acre site in this fabulous location which boasts stunning & unrivalled panoramic views of Dingle Bay, The Blasket Islands & the surrounding countryside. The property which was built in 1991 has been maintained to a good standard is only a short stroll to Kinard Beach. Accommodation comprises of a Large Open Plan Living/Dining area, Kitchen, Shower Room, Utility Room, 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite) and Bathroom on the Ground Floor. The First Floor comprises of a Gallery, a Bedroom and a large storage area.
Take a right hand turn off the main Dingle to Tralee road approximately 4 miles from Dingle town where the Dingle Wildlife Sanctuary is on the right. Continue up this road for approximately ½ mile until you reach a T junction; take a right turn and an immediate left turn: continue up to the top of the hill and then take a right turn heading towards the sea. Take the second turn off to the left and continue up to the end of this cul de sac laneway and the property is the last house on the left hand side at the base of the hill.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.