- Excellent Panoramic Views of Brandon Bay, Brandon Estuary & Mt. Brandon Range
- Fibre Broadband Available nearby
- Large Detached Barn which includes a steel cladded Garden Tool Shed
- Less than 1 mile from Cloghane Village
- Only a short drive to the Stradbally Golf Links Course
- Situated on approx. 11 acres predominantly of rarely found low maintenance Nature Habitat
- Property Sale Includes High Quality Furnishings
- Substantial amount of Pre-cut Firewood included
- Approx 9 miles from Dingle Town, 4 miles to Castlegregory Village & c. 3 miles to Brandon
- Possibility of future site development subject to Planning Permission
Detached Private Residence which enjoys majestic panoramic views of the Mt. Brandon Range and overlooking Brandon Bay & Estuary. Situated in a private & peaceful area, the property which is well maintained is situated on c. 11 acres of rarely found low maintenance natural habitat which stretches from the upper road to the lower road and has a mature forestry as a backdrop to the house. There is also a hay barn on the property incorporating a steel cladded garden shed which is useful for storage purposes. Included in the sale are some High Quality Furnishings. Accommodation comprises of a kitchen/living/dining room, bathroom, 3 bedrooms, a shower room & a 2nd Living Room. Total Area: c. 110 m. sq.
Passing through Cloghane Village and heading in the Brandon direction, you take the first turn off to your left just outside Cloghane Village: continue up this road, passing the graveyard until you reach a T- Junction: take a right turn on this junction and continue along this road for a short distance and the property is on this right hand side. (The entrance to the property is characterised by 2 entrance gates heading into a mature forestry)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.