- Excellent views of Brandon Bay & the Surrounding Countryside
- Fibre Broadband available nearby
- Well Maintained Detached Cottage
- Well mature and maintained gardens with a number of mature trees
- Electric Heating
- Detached Steel Cladded Garden Shed
- Situated on c. 0.54 Ac
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Shop, O Connors Pub in Cloghane Village,
- Approximately 9 miles from Dingle Town, 4 miles to Castlegregory Village & c. 3 miles to Brandon
- Only a short drive to Fermoyle Beach
Cosy Detached Cottage perched on an elevated and spacious site of c. ½ acre on the foothills of the Eastern slopes of the Mount Brandon Range. Surrounded by a number of mature trees, the property which is less than a mile from Cloghane Village, enjoys excellent views of the Brandon Estuary & The Slieve Mish Mountain Range. Accommodation comprises of Hallway, Kitchen/Living/Dining Room, 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite) & a Bathroom.
Passing through Cloghane Village and heading in the Brandon direction, you take the first turn off to your left just outside Cloghane Village: continue up this road, passing the graveyard until you reach a T- Junction: take a left turn on this junction and continue along this road for a short distance and the property is on this right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
BER No :115362428
Energy Performance Indicator: 552.2 kWh/m2/yr
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.