- C. 11 acres of Mixed Quality Agricultural Land
- For sale in 1 or 2 Lots (Lot 1: Good Quality Land: c. 5.3 acres) (Lot 2: Hill c. 5.8 Acres)
- Private Water Supply (Drilled Well in Enclosed Steel Cladded Shed)
- Just a short drive to an array of Beaches, incl Wine Strand, Muiríoch, Béal Bán & Ventry
- Only a short drive from the 18 Hole Ceann Sibéal Golf Links Club & Clubhouse
- Approximately 7 miles from Dingle Town, 2½ miles to Ventry Village & c. 1 mile to Ballyferriter Vi
- Excellent views of the surrounding countryside
An excellent opportunity to acquire C. 11 acre holding of mixed quality pasture located off the main road between Ventry and Ballyferriter. The lands which enjoy excellent views are only a short distance to Ballyferriter & Village (C. 1 mile). Distance from Ventry Village is approximately 2½ mile and Dingle Town is approximately 7 miles away.
Leaving Ventry Village heading towards Ballyferriter, take the second right turn heading for Ballyferriter. Continue along this road until you reach the top of the hill and as you are descending on the other side of the hill take the first turn off to the left. Continue down this road and continuing straight up the hill until you reach a T-Junction: take a left turn at this junction and continue just a short distance and the lands are on both your left and right hand side of the road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.