- A Detached Derelict House situated in a private, peaceful and scenic location
- Excellent views of Mount Brandon Range & the surrounding countryside.
- Situated on approximately 3.75 acres of good quality pasture.
- River running along northern boundary
- Fibre Broadband available nearby
- Private Water Supply
- Approximately 7 miles from Dingle Town & 1 mile from Ballyferriter Village
- Approximately 2 mile from Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & Clubhouse
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Ballyferriter Village which boasts an array of bars
Offered at bids over € 135,000. This property is for sale in partnership with
THE MUNSTER PROPERTY AUCTION.
A unique opportunity to acquire a detached derelict house in a private and peaceful area of Ballyferriter on the Dingle Peninsula. The house which is situated on approximately 3¾ acres is in need of substantial renovation. Situated in a rural setting it commands good views of the surrounding countryside and of the Mount Brandon Range. The property which is convenient to many amenities in the area is also only a short drive to the Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course and an array of beaches are only a short stroll away incl. Béal Bán Beach, Wine Strand, Cúl Dorcha & Muiríoch Beach.
TO VIEW OR MAKE A BID - Please contact Anthony Fitzgerald on 087 6577369 or www.munsterpropertyauction.ie, 021 234 9696.
Auctioneers Comments: This property is offered for sale by unconditional auction in partnership with iamsold. The successful bidder is required to pay a 10% deposit and contracts are signed immediately on acceptance of a bid. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price. Terms and conditions apply to this sale.
Passing through Ballyferriter Village, take a right turn for Ventry at the bend. Continue up the hill towards Ventry and take a left turn immediately before the former Kerry Spring Water Processing Facility on the left hand side. The house is situated down at the end of this cul-de-sac laneway with lands situated on the left as you continue down this laneway.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.