- Lot 1: Lands comprising of c. 4.95 Acres At Ardamore
- Lot 2: Lands comprising of c. 2.2 Acres At Baile Loisce
- Lot 3: Lands comprising of c. 8.3 Acres At Baile Loisce SOLD
- Lot 4: Lands comprising of c. 7.5 Acres At Baile Loisce
- Lot 5: Lands comprising of c. 6 Acres At Baile Loisce
- Just a short distance to Ballydavid Village, Beach & Pier, Carraig Church & Shop.
- Approximately 10 miles from Dingle Town Centre, c. 1½ mile from Ballydavid Village.
- Convenient to many amenities in Ballydavid Village incl. Shop & Post Office Two Pubs & Restaurants
- Some Lands with Development Potential
- Maps available upon request
C. 30 acres of Good Quality Agricultural Pasture at Baile Loisce & Ardamore, Ballydavid. The lands are conveniently located approximately 1½ miles from Ballydavid Village. The property also enjoys excellent views of the surrounding countryside and of Smerwick Harbour. The lands are only a short distance to Ballydavid & Muiríoch Villages. Distance from Ballydavid Village is approximately 1½ mile and Dingle Town is approximately 10 miles away. The holding is laid out in five different plots and can either be purchased in its entirety or in lots. Maps available upon request.
As you are heading from Muiríoch towards Feoghnach, 3 of the plots are located on the Muirioch side of the Rugby pitch on either side of the public road. There is another plot situated across the road from Carrig Church and another plot situated in the townland of Ardamore. Maps available from selling Agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.