- Excellent views of Smerwick Harbour
- Property in excellent turn-key condition
- Approx 7 miles from Dingle Town Centre, 1½ mile from Ballyferriter Village.
- Just a short stroll to a variety of beaches, incl. Wine Strand & Muiríoch & Béal Bán
- Convenient to many amenities in the area incl. Bríc's Pub & Ballyferriter Village
- The property is being sold fully furnished
- Detached Steel Cladded Garden Shed
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Fibre Broadband available nearby
Detached Cottage situated in the attractive area of Wine Strand, Ballyferriter on the Dingle Peninsula. The cottage is conveniently located only a short distance from an array of beach's in the area incl. Béal Bán Beach, Muiríoch Beach & Wine Strand - which is only a stone's throw away. Tigh Bríc Pub is also only a short stroll away. The property comprises of three bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen/living/dining area, - open plan. Distance from Ballyferriter Village is approximately 1½ miles and Dingle Town is approximately 7 miles. Excellent views of Smerwick Harbour from cottage. Total Area: C. 77m² (825sq.ft.)
Approaching Tigh Bríc Pub from Ballyferriter Village, take the first left immediately before the bridge. Continue down this road towards Wine Strand passing the turn off for Muiríoch Beach; as you continue around the bend take the second turn off to the right for the entrance to the complex and the property is the second last cottage on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
BER No :115387508
Energy Performance Indicator: 296.55 kWh/m2/yr
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.