- Perched at the gateway to Slea Head one of the most Iconic Routes of the Wild Atlantic Way
- Just a short drive to the Blue Flag Ventry Beach
- Excellent views of Ventry Harbour, The Mt. Brandon Range & Surrounding Countryside
- Power Showers throughout
- Traditional Stone Built Shed plumbed for Appliances
- Approx 7 miles from Dingle Town Centre & Approx 3 miles from Ventry Village
- Convenient to many amenities in the area incl. Primary School, Paudie O Sé's Pub, Shop, Church
- Full Professional Internal Finish with décor and fittings fully installed
- Mains Water Supply & Septic Tank
- Well Mature & Maintained Lawns with Fully Enclosed Garden
Traditional Style Two Storey Residence perched at the gateway to Slea Head one of the more Iconic Routes of the Wild Atlantic Way. This Spacious Detached & Exclusive Property enjoys excellent uninterrupted views of Ventry Harbour & the Mount Brandon Range. Carefully refurbished to a very high standard, this home enjoys all the conveniences of modern living. Situated approximately 3 miles from Ventry Village, accommodation comprises of an Entrance Hall, Bedroom/Office, Utility/Toilet, Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room & a Large Conservatory on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of a Landing, 3 Bedrooms (2 Ensuite) and a Bathroom
Passing Ventry Village on the coast road and heading towards Slea Head, you pass the Church, Shop & Pub at the cross roads at Ard a Bhóthair: continuing on towards Slea Head you pass a local primary school on the right hand side of the public road, the property is the 2nd next house on the left hand side of the main public road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.