- Exceptional uninterrupted panoramic views overlooking Smerwick Harbour, The Three Sisters & The Mo
- Only a short stroll to the Ceann Sibéal Golf Course & Clubhouse which includes a Bar/Restaurant
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Approximately 11 miles from Dingle Town & 2 miles from Ballyferriter Village
- Detached Spacious steel Cladded Shed at Rear
- Only a 3 mins walk from the beautiful Béal Bán Beach
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Ballyferriter Village which boasts an array of bars & r
- Double Glazed PVC Windows & Doors
- Situated on approx. 0.42 acres
- Fibre Broadband Available nearby
A once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a beautiful seaside home with spectacular uninterrupted views beside the beach. This Spacious Detached & Exclusive Property is but a 3 minute walk from Béal Bán Beach. You can literally hear the sound of the sea from your door step. In addition, it enjoys 360° spectacular views across Smerwick Harbour of Ballydavid, Mount Brandon, Three Sisters, Ballyferriter Village and Cruach Mharthain. There are views from every window. This story and a half cottage is designed to a high standard and has all the conveniences of modern living. It really is a home from home. Total Area of House: c. 133 m. sq. (1432 sq. ft.)
Leaving Ballyferriter heading towards Dunquin take the first right turn heading for the Golf Course. Continue along this road until you come to a T Junction. Take a right turn at this junction heading for Dun an Oir and continue down this road and take the first turn off to the right. Continue until you cone to another T junction and take a left turn. Passing a triangular grassy knoll take the second exit heading for Béal Bán Beach. Continue down this road towards the beach and the property is the last house on the right hand side before the beach
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.