- Spectacular Views of The Blasket Islands, Atlantic Ocean & Dunmore Head
- Elevated site of approximately 0.94 acre
- Convenient to many amenities incl. Krugers Pub, Dunquin Pier & Ferry, Blasket Interpetive Centre
- Large Steel Cladded Garden Shed at Rear
- Protected Views by SAC Designation
- Fiber Broadband available
- Approx 10 miles from Dingle Town Centre, 4 Miles to Ventry & 3 miles to Ballyferriter
- Large Patio Area at Front of House
- Large Bay Window in Living Room
- Public Water & Septic Tank
Exceptional Residence situated on an elevated site of approximately 1 acre with a south facing front garden in this splendid location. Convenient to many amenities in the area including Krugers Bar & Restaurant, Great Blasket Interpretive Centre, Dunquin Pier & Ferry this property enjoys stunning views of Dunmore Head, The Blasket Islands and The Atlantic Ocean. The property has been finished and very well maintained to a high standard. Acc: Front Porch, Kitchen/Dining, Utility x 2, Shower Room, Living Room x 2, 6 Bedrooms (3 ensuite) & Office. Total Area: C. 243m² (2615 sq.ft.)
Driving through Dunquin Village heading towards Ballyferriter Village, take a right turn at the first crossroad junction (opposite the turn off for the Great Blasket Interpretive Centre). Continue up the hill and the property is the very first house on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.