- Detached Traditional Style Residence completed and maintained to an excellent standard
- Excellent views of the Surrounding Countryside
- Situated on c. 0.64 acre site
- Refurbished Garden Shed (6.55m x 4.64m): suitable as an Office/Gym or Workshop
- Attic Entirely Floored & Insulated: suitable for storage
- Fibre Broadband: Connected & Enabled
- Approximately 1 mile from Ventry Village & 3 miles from Dingle Town Centre
- Just a short drive to the Blue Flag Ventry Beach
- Well Mature & Maintained Lawns incl. a Detached Glasshouse
- Double Glazed PVC Windows & Doors | Solid Fuel Central Heating
Traditional Style 2 Storey Residence completed and maintained to an excellent standard. Situated in a private and peaceful area of the Dingle Peninsula, the house is situated on a spacious c. 0.64 acre setting complimented with a number of mature trees and recently reseeded gardens. There are also separate stables x 2 along with a recently refurbished garden shed which would be suitable for a variety of uses. Accommodation on the Ground Floor includes a Front Porch, Bedroom (Ensuite), Kitchen/Living/Dining Area, Back Kitchen and a 2nd Living/Sunroom. The 1st Floor consists of a Landing, 4 Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Total Area of House: c. 128m² (1379 sq. ft.) Viewing Highly Recommended.
Leaving Dingle on the coast road, you will approach Milltown roundabout. Take the first exit crossing over Milltown Bridge on the Ventry road. Passing the Petrol Station & Graveyard on left hand side over the hill, take the first turn off to the right approximately 150 yards down this hill which is known as Lady`s Cross. Continue on this road (which is also the old road to Ventry) driving straight at a set of crossroads; continue on for approx. ½ mile taking the next right turn immediately after a two storey house on the right. Continue down this road and the house is a short distance on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.