- Private, Peaceful & Scenic Location with excellent views of surrounding area incl. The Three Siste
- Approx 6 miles from Dingle Town, 2 miles to Ballyferriter Village & Ballydavid Village
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Mains Water & Septic Tank
- Fibre Broadband available for connection from Eir
- Convenient to many amenities in the area incl. Bríc's Pub, Ballyferriter Village
- Just a short drive to a variety of beaches, incl. Wine Strand & Muiríoch & Béal Bán
- Detached Steel Cladded Garden Shed
- Less than a 10 minute drive from Dún an Óir Golf Course
Charming 3 Bedroom House on approx. ½ acre site with very good views of the Three Sisters and the surrounding area. The property is located just off the main Dingle to Ballyferriter road and is convenient to many amenities in the area incl., Bric's Pub, Ballyferriter Village and a choice of beach's incl. Wine Strand, Muiríoch & Béal Bán. Ceann Sibéal Golf Course is less than a 10 minute drive away. Accommodation comprises: 3 Bedrooms, Shower Room, Living Room, Hallway & Kitchen.
Travelling from Ballyferriter in the direction of Dingle via Bric`s Pub, continue along the main road. As you approach the first bend on the road take a left hand turn. The property is the first house down this lane way on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.