- Detached Traditional Style Residence only a short stroll from Annascaul Village
- Convenient to many amenities in Annascaul Village, incl. Primary School, Church, Shops & Pubs
- Double Glazed PVC Windows & Solid Wooden Door
- Lean to Storage Shed measuring c. 18' x 15' 5' attached to gable end of Property
- A short drive to the world renowned Blue Flag Inch Beach (c. 4 miles)
- Approx15 mins. drive from Dingle Town and 25 mins. to Tralee & 30 mins. to Killarney
- Situated on c. 0.10 Acre site
- Public Water Supply & Septic Tank
Traditional 2 Storey Dwelling conveniently located only a short stroll from Annascaul Village. The property which is well maintained also enjoys good views of the surrounding countryside. It is also only a short drive to the world renowned Blue Flag Inch Beach (c. 4 miles). Accommodation comprises of a Kitchen/Dining Area, Living Room and a Shower Room on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of Two Bedrooms.
Driving into Annascaul Village from the Dingle side, take the first left before the South Pole Inn immediately before the Bridge. Continue straight on this road passing the turn off for the Gurteens North Housing Estate and heading towards Annascaul Lake. The property is the second house up this road on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.