- Stunning views of surrounding countryside incl. Smerwick Harbour and the Mount Brandon Range
- Situated on approx. ½ acre
- Conveniently located close to, Pubs, Restaurants, Shops, Primary School and Community Hall
- Oil Fired Central Heating with Electric Storage Heaters
- Mains Water Supply & Septic Tank
- Private & Peaceful location
- Traditional Stone Built Sheds at the rear of the property
- Double Glazed PVC Windows & Doors
- Property being sold fully furnished
Well Maintained 4 Bedroom Bungalow situated in a picturesque location on the foothills of the Mount Brandon Range and which enjoys excellent views of Smerwick Harbour and the surrounding countryside. The property which is approximately a 10 minute drive from Dingle Town is convenient to may amenities in the nearby area incl. An Bóthar Pub/Restaurant, Cuas/Brandon Creek Pier and Feoghnach Primary School. Accommodation comprises of a Front Porch,, Living Room, 4 Bedrooms, Shower Room, Utility Room and a Kitchen. There is also a Garage attached to the gable end of the property. Total Area: c. 104m² (1118 sq.ft.)
Leaving Dingle travelling on the main road to Feoghnach/ Mount Brandon: take a right turn at the Y-Junction at Ballinloughig heading for An Bóthar Pub & Cuas/ Brandon Creek: continue on passing the 1st turn off the right for Mt. Brandon and the property is the next house on the right hand side of this road as you pass the next turn off to the left for Kilquane.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.