- Private & Peaceful Location with Excellent views of Surrounding Countryside
- Less than 1 mile from Ventry Village & c.5 miles from Dingle Town Centre
- Solid Wooden Handmade Kitchen
- Mains Water Supply & Septic Tank
- Property being sold Fully Furnished
- Just a short stroll to the Blue Flag Ventry Beach
- Convenient to many amenities in the area incl. Quinn"s Pub, Ventry Community Hall & Post Office
- Double Glazed PVC Windows at Front & Wooden at rear.
- Steel Cladded Garden Shed at rear included
- Additional 0.15 Ha (0.37 ac) of land incl. Traditional Stone Built Outhouses available separately
Offered at bids over € 175,000. This property is for sale in partnership with
THE MUNSTER PROPERTY AUCTION.
Traditional and charismatic Two Storey Farmhouse renovated and maintained to an excellent standard. The property is about 1 mile from Ventry Village just off the main road to Ballyferriter and enjoys excellent countryside views. It comprises of a Front Porch, Kitchen/Dining Area, Living Room, Utility Room & Bathroom on the Ground Floor. The First Floor comprises of a Landing, 3 Bedrooms & Shower Room.
TO VIEW OR MAKE A BID - Please contact Fitzgerald & Associates on 087 6577369 or www.munsterpropertyauction.ie, 021 234 9696.
This property is offered for sale by `traditional` unconditional auction. The successful buyer is required to pay a 10% deposit and is required to immediately sign the sale contracts on acceptance of their bid. The buyer will be granted 28 days from the date of exchange to complete the purchase. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price. Terms and conditions apply to the unconditional auction method of sale and is operated by Fitzgerald in partnership with The Munster Property Auction. Please see the auction section on our website or visit www.munsterpropertyauction.ie
Passing through Ventry Village take a right turn for Ballyferriter: Continue on this road for approximately ½ mile passing a bend on the right hand side of the road: take the 1st right immediately opposite Dineen`s Garage on the left hand side. As you are driving in this road the property is the first house on the left hand side
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.