- Panoramic Views of Dingle Harbour, Burnham & Eask Tower
- Convenient to many amenities in Dingle Town incl. Supermarkets, Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs etc.
- Only a short drive from Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Links Course & a short walk from Pitch & Putt
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Renovated c. 2004.
- Waterfront Property with Foreshore Access to Dingle Harbour
- Approx 5 minute walk from Dingle Town Centre & only a short stroll from Dingle Pier & Marin
- Double Glazed PVC Windows & Doors (Solid Wooden Front Door)
- Hot Tub Located at rear of house
Unique Modern Waterfront Townhouse located on the water`s edge of Dingle Harbour. The property which is centrally located in the town is also central to all amenities in the locality. The house which is well maintained and in good condition would be an ideal family/holiday home or alternatively it could be used for investment purposes or a holiday home. The Ground Floor comprises of Entrance Porch, Bedroom, Kitchen/Dining area, and Living Room. The First Floor comprises of a Landing, 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite) and a bathroom. The property enjoys panoramic views of Dingle Harbour and also has direct access to the foreshore, Total Area: c. 117m² (1262 sq. ft.)
Leaving Dingle: drive out the coast road heading towards Milltown roundabout. As you approach the first set of terraced houses on the left hand side immediately opposite Ó Catháin Fish Processing Unit, the property is the 3rd house on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.