- Detached Private Residence with Exceptional Views of Brandon Bay and the surrounding countryside
- Double Glazed PVC & Aluminium Windows & Doors
- Approx 13 miles from Dingle Town, 10 miles to Castlegregory Village, 3½ miles to Cloghane
- Property being sold furnished
- Public Water & Septic Tank
- Situated on approx. ¼ acre
- A choice of beach"s to choose from only a short drive away incl Brandon Beach and An Trá Bán
- Modern Garage with Roller Shutter Door
Detached Bungalow situated on an elevated site which enjoys exceptional panoramic views of Brandon Bay, Tralee Bay, The Trá Bán & the surrounding countryside. The property which is very well maintained is situated in a private and peaceful area of the Peninsula. It is also convenient to many amenities in the area incl. Brandon Village which has a Pier and 3 Bars (Incl. 1 Restaurant) and also a number of secluded beaches incl. An Trá Bán. Accommodation comprises of a Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room, Living Room, 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite) & a Bathroom. There is also a modern Garage which incorporates a separate Shower & Toilet at the rear of the property. Total Area c. 116m² (1249sq.ft.)
Leaving Brandon Village and heading north towards Brandon Point, you will approach a Y- Junction. Keep right at this junction and continue on up the hill for approximately a ½ mile and the for approximately1 mile the property is the 4th last house on the left hand side of the country tar road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.