- High Profile Location in the thriving and bustling Main Street.
- Further Development Opportunity with 1st & 2nd Floors & Back Yard
- C. 7m. Street Frontage
- Zoned Town Centre under an Daingean Local Area Plan
- Convenient to all amenities in the Town Centre incl. Bars, Shops, Restaurants etc.
- Prime Location
- Neighbouring premises include The Lantern Town House, AIB Bank, Paul Geaney's Bar, Bank of Ireland
A notable opportunity to acquire a Prime property situated in the Heart of Dingle Town Centre in the thriving and bustling area of the Main Street. The property offers the discerning purchaser an opportunity to attain a distinctive property which would be ideal as an investment and also offers further commercial potential in the upper levels of the premises and also the back yard offers scope for further development. The property has two existing ground floor retail units currently being let on short term tenancies and some overheard residential accommodation. It is central to all amenities in the Town Centre incl. an array of Bars and Restaurants, Offices, Shops, Supermarkets, Banks, Post Office etc. The property is zoned Town Centre under An Daingean Local Area Plan. Approximate Area of House: 307m² (3300 sq. ft.) Yard at Rear: 240m² (2600 sq.ft.)
This property is located on Main Street between The Lantern Townhouse and Sizzlers Restaurant.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.