- Approximately 9 acres of Good Quality Pasture
- A. Lot 1: The Entire. (c. 9 acres)
- C. Lot 3: (c. 2.6 Acres at Goulane East)
- Access via country tarred roads & hard core roads
- Approximately 1 mile from Lispole Village, Less than 4 ½ miles to Annascaul Village, 25 miles from
- Can be purchased in one or more lots as follows:
- B. Lot 2: (c. 6.6 Acres at Goulane East)
- Boundaries well defined
- Private, Peaceful & Scenic Location
An excellent opportunity to acquire C. 9 acres of good quality pasture situated in a private, peaceful & picturesque setting on the Dingle Peninsula. Located approximately 1 mile from Lispole Village, the property which is laid out in 2 different plots and are only a short distance apart comprise of approximately 6.6 acres in one plot and c. 2.6 acres in the other plot. The holding can either be purchased in its entirety or in lots. Maps and further details available on request.
Passing through Lispole Village, take a left turn at Garrynadur Cross: continue down this road and the first lots are on either side of the country tar road just a short distance down. Continuing up towards the hill and keeping to the right towards the end of the laneway, the remaining lots are somewhat scattered with the cottage being the last house on this laneway on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.