- A short drive to the world renowned Blue Flag Inch Beach (c. 4 miles)
- Approx15 mins. drive from Dingle Town and 25 mins. to Tralee & 30 mins. to Killarney
- Zoned Oil Fired Central Heating with Underfloor Heating to Conservatory
- Security Alarm System
- Detached Steel Cladded Garden Sheds x 3
- Convenient to many amenities in Annascaul Village, incl. Primary School, Church, Shops & Pubs
- Excellent views of the Surrounding Countryside
- Fire Detection and Alarm System
- Ducon Slab between Ground & First Floor
- Detached Garage With Electric Up & Over Door
Rosebay House is a Spacious Detached Exclusive Property fronting onto the N86 Dingle Tralee Road on the edge of Annascaul Village. The property is ideally located close to many of the Village`s amenities incl. a restaurant, local pubic houses, shops, post office and a primary school. The house is approximately a 5 minute drive to Inch Beach. The house which was built in 1998 is in excellent condition and very well maintained. Accommodation includes a Hallway, Living Room, Shower Room, Bedroom, Bedroom/Office, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room & Conservatory on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of a Landing, 3 Bedrooms (all ensuite) and an office/storage area. Approx. Area of House: C. 221m² (2378 sq.ft.)
This property is located on the edge of Annascaul Village, directly across the road from the entrance to the Annascaul GAA Football Pitch.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.