- Convenient to many amenities incl. Primary School, Coumeenole Beach, Krugers Pub, Interpetive Centre
- Situated on large site of c. 0.324Ha ( 0.80 acres)
- Full Planning Permission for a 189.5m ² (c. 2039 sq.ft.) Residence & separate Garage
- Excellent Design & Layout
- Approx 10 miles from Dingle Town, 4 miles to Ventry, 3 miles to Ballyferriter.
- Excellent views of The Blasket Islands & Atlantic Ocean.
- Planning Application No. 1698/04
Partially Complete Dwelling situated on approximately 0.80 acres at Baile na Ratha, Dunquin. The property, which is excellently designed for a 189.5m ² (c. 2039 sq.ft.) Residence & Separate Garage comprising of approx. 39m² (419sq.ft.) is conveniently located to many amenities in area incl. Primary School, Coumeenole Beach, Krugers Pub, Great Blasket Interpretive Centre, Dún Chaoin Pier & Ferry. The property also enjoys excellent views of The Blasket Islands & Atlantic Ocean. It is only a short walk to from Kruger's Pub. Distance from Ballyferriter Village is approx. 3 miles, Ventry Village 4 miles and Dingle Town is approximately 10 miles away.
Taking the turn off for Krugers Pub, continue down the road past the front of the Pub, passing three houses of similar design on the left hand side: continue past these and the next bungalow on the left hand side and the site is immediately after this house also on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.