- Gas Central Heating
- Security Alarm
- Finished Timber Floor in Living Room & Bedrooms
- Excellent views of Castlemaine Harbour
- Allocated Car Parking available
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors.
- Fully tiled kitchen and utility room floors.
- The Inch Beach amenity is ideal for swimming, sunbathing, kayaking, surfing/windsurfing etc
- Convenient to all the local amenities, incl. Local Church, Foley"s Bar, Sammys Bar
- Dingle Town (15 miles), Tralee (20 miles), Killarney (25 miles), Farranfore Train Station 20 mile
Modern, Spacious 3 Bedroomed End of Terrace Home completed to an exceptionally high standard only a short walk from the well renowned Blue Flag Inch Beach. The property which is in turn key condition also has an impressive B2 Building Energy Rating. It enjoys its own private back garden and has a rear entrance. Accommodation comprises of a Hallway, Living Room, Toilet, Kitchen/Dining Room and Utility on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of a Landing, 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite) and a Bathroom. Total Area: c. 131.6 m² (1416 sq. ft.). Viewing highly recommended & available to view by appointment.
Leaving Inch Beach heading in the Milltown/Killarney direction, you pass Foley`s Pub at Inch. An Ghráig is approximately 150m after this pub on the left hand side of the road.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.