- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Post Office, Shop, Tigh Tomsí Pub & O Connors Pub
- Single Glazed Wooden Windows & Doors
- Public Water Supply & Septic Tank
- Situated on c. 0.16 acre
- Approx 9 miles from Dingle Town, 4 miles to Castlegregory Village & c. 3 miles to Brandon Village
- Only a short drive to the Stradbally Golf Links Course
- Large Garden & Patio Area at the rear of Dwelling.
Quaint Traditional Detached 2 Bedroom Cottage situated in this charismatic and peaceful village. The property which is in need of some modernisation is conveniently situated in the heart of this picturesque Village. Accommodation comprises of a Living Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, a Shower Room and a Storage Shed which would be suitable for conversion if required.
As you enter Cloghane Village, passing O` Connor`s Bar & Guesthouse, there is a row of terraced houses on the right hand side. There is a laneway to the right immediately beyond these houses: take a right turn a this laneway and the property is the first house on the right hand side down this laneway.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.