- Stunning views of surrounding countryside incl. the Straicín Mountain Range
- Situated on a spacious c. 0.69 acre site
- Well Mature & Maintained Garden
- Approximately 4½ miles from Dingle Town Centre.
- Attic floored & suitable for conversion: ideal for home office
- Private & Peaceful location
- Mini Orchard at Rear
- Excellent condition throughout
- Stone Faced Porch
- Wooden Deck at Gable end with access via patio door to Kitchen/Dining Area
Modern & Well Maintained 3 Bedroom Residence conveniently located approximately 4½ miles of Dingle Town Centre. The property which is completed to a very high includes such features as a Mini Orchard & Decking Area with access from the Kitchen/Dining Area. Situated on approximately 0.69 of an acre, the property comprises of Three Bedrooms, - 1 ensuite, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining & Utility Room. There is also a spacious attic which is floored and suitable for conversion, - ideal for a home office.
Take a right hand turn off the main Dingle to Tralee road approximately 4½ miles from Dingle Town immediately after the old primary school at Clooncurra. Continue up this road for approximately 200m and the property is the second house on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.