- Detached Residence only a short stroll Annascaul Village
- Situated on Mature c. 1 acre site
- Excellent views of the Surrounding Countryside
- Convenient to many amenities in Annascaul Village, incl. Primary School, Church, Shop & Pubs
- Large Detached Garage With Manual Up & Over Door
- Patio Area at Rear
- A short drive to the world renowned Blue Flag Inch Beach (c. 4 miles)
- Approx15 mins. drive from Dingle Town and 25 mins. to Tralee & 30 mins. to Killarney
Spacious Detached Bungalow with a Large Detached Garage at rear fronting onto the N86 Dingle Tralee Road only a short stroll from Annascaul Village.
The property is ideally located close to many of the Village's amenities incl. restaurant, local public houses, shop, post office and a primary school. The house is approximately a 5 minute drive to Inch Beach. The house which was built in 1970's is very well maintained. Accommodation includes a Hallway, Living Room, a spacious Kitchen/Dining/Living, a Bathroom & 4 Bedrooms.
As you depart Annascaul Village in the Tralee direction, the property is located on the right hand side of the main Dingle to Tralee road (N86) approximately 700 m from the Village.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.